1) I have lived in nine different states and one foreign country. It went like this: TX--NC--AL--VA--NC--PA--Korea--IL--MD--NJ--NC--SC--NC--SC. I seem to be stuck in a bit of an NC/SC vicious cycle! I grew up as an Air Force kid, in case you were wondering why all the moving.
2) I could probably live on only cereal. Who am I kidding. I mostly do already. Lucky Charms, Oatmeal Squares, BiLo brand Crispix, Honeycombs, Life….how do I love thee…
3) I was born to take regular trips to the beach. I love it there. One day, I will own a beach house. Mark my word. One of my favorites: Bald Head Island, NC
4) Having a double name (Betty Anne) is NOT the most awesome thing ever. I would not recommend you ever burdening a child with such. People always leave off the second name, or forget it and make up a replacement (ex: Betty Sue, Betty Jean) If you do this to me on purpose, you are just being hateful.
5) I'm a "clean car" person. In this case clean means clutter free, not necessarily dirt free. Every time I go into the house from my car, I take stuff with me. I don't let mail, random papers and receipts, kid* toys/shoes/snacks/sippy cups/diaper bags accumulate. Sadly, this is the only junk free zone I maintain well. My house, my room, my desk…they suffer much worse fates. Where do you think I put all the crap from my car??
*Nor do I allow kids to accumulate in my car.
There ya have it. Five random facts about ME. Your turn!