I've never before been offered the opportunity to receive a product for free and review it on my blog.
I tell you what...I've made the bloggy world big leagues now! (please note sarcasm)
Cardsdirect.com asked me to review some of their holiday card selection. I was thrilled at the idea. 1) Because I love sending and receiving holiday cards. 2) How did these people even FIND my 12-follower blog?!
The card I loved the best is the one on the far left in the picture above. It has a stethoscope on it. I'm a nurse. That card spoke to me.
- The cards are pretty!
- There are a variety of sizes available, in case you're including a photo in your holiday card.
- I found these cards to be excellent quality as far as the type of paper on which they are printed. These are good, solid cards. None of that flimsy cheap-o stuff.
- The selection seems varied enough for the "Merry Christmas" types as well as the "Happy Holidays" and "Season's Greetings" folks.
- The online ordering process seemed easy enough to use and the cards came quickly once I ordered them.
- If you prefer ordering personalized photo cards or calendars, these products are available as well.
If you're so inclined, go check out cardsdirect.com for all your holiday gift card needs!
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*