Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ceiling Fans

Who knew staring at a ceiling fan, preferably one that is on, could be so fun?

I didn't.  Not until today, anyway.

James was laying on his play mat.  I was beside him on the carpet.  Both of us on our backs, staring up at the whirling ceiling fan.

I promise neither one of us are on drugs.  Well, I know I'm not.  Who knows what that 5 month old does in his crib when I'm not around.  Kids these days...

The sliding glass door is open with a nice spring-like breeze blowing through it.  Weird...since it's November.  The cats are coming and going from the back porch.  They love the door being left open so they can come and go as they please.

As they please.  That's typical cat behavior.  Their whole lives are spent as they please.

Jealous.



1 comment:

plumbing supplies said...

Several of our ceiling fans include lights in the design of the fan. Other ceiling fans can have light kits added to them. You will find light kit options for your fan to be purchased separately.