Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Here we go....

Scott and I still aren't sure what we've gotten ourselves into, but it's too late to turn back now!!  I give you our TEDDY GRAHAM:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!   We are really excited.  Scared to death, but excited!  We've got so many decisions to make before the baby even arrives.  It's overwhelming.  But exciting.  Did I mention exciting?

I say it's a teddy graham because it looks like one!  Don't you remember those lovely little snacks?
You've got to admit, there is a resemblance there (minus the ears).  No, we will not be making a snack out of our baby. I'm just sayin. 

For you numbers-people:
  •   In the above picture, I was 8 weeks, 2 days.  Today I'm 9 weeks pregnant. 
  •  Due June 8th, 2011.  
  •  I throw up 1-2 times a day.  It's a BLAST.
  •  This is my 2nd pregnancy.  My first child I placed for adoption when she was born.  We'll talk more about that in another post.
  • With my first pregnancy, I threw up 6+ times a day.  This time is slightly better.
  • This will be my parents 5th grandchild.  They are ecstatic.
  • Mom has made me 2 batches of chicken and dumplings (so far).  One of the few things I can keep down.
  • This will be Scott's parents' 1st grandchild.  Let the spoiling begin!
  • 9-10 hours:  the number of hours of sleep I require these days.  EXHAUSTED.

We have another appointment in 2 weeks, so hopefully I'll get more teddy graham pictures then.


Nick names already being used on this baby:  teddy graham, sprout, bean, lizard, harley (as in davidson).  Others you'd like to add?


Watch out world, here comes Baby Davidson!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Love the pic! Glad you're throwing up slightly less than last time, but sad that you're throwing up at all. Love ya!

Unknown said...

I like snacks. Teddy Grahams are great.

Smiley said...

Full name....Harley Vrooom Davidson....or Hallie or Haley Victoria Davidson.
Seriously, I like the Reese or Reece suggestion for real. What are some other Davidson family names???

Unknown said...

I am a fan of Cletus the fetus