I say it's a teddy graham because it looks like one! Don't you remember those lovely little snacks?
You've got to admit, there is a resemblance there (minus the ears). No, we will not be making a snack out of our baby. I'm just sayin.
For you numbers-people:
- In the above picture, I was 8 weeks, 2 days. Today I'm 9 weeks pregnant.
- Due June 8th, 2011.
- I throw up 1-2 times a day. It's a BLAST.
- This is my 2nd pregnancy. My first child I placed for adoption when she was born. We'll talk more about that in another post.
- With my first pregnancy, I threw up 6+ times a day. This time is slightly better.
- This will be my parents 5th grandchild. They are ecstatic.
- Mom has made me 2 batches of chicken and dumplings (so far). One of the few things I can keep down.
- This will be Scott's parents' 1st grandchild. Let the spoiling begin!
- 9-10 hours: the number of hours of sleep I require these days. EXHAUSTED.
We have another appointment in 2 weeks, so hopefully I'll get more teddy graham pictures then.
Nick names already being used on this baby: teddy graham, sprout, bean, lizard, harley (as in davidson). Others you'd like to add?
Watch out world, here comes Baby Davidson!