A few helpful lessons I learned (again) during bath time tonight:
- Do NOT remove the child's diaper prior to a bath unless you are ready to place said child IN the bath that very second.
- If you remove the diaper, turn to adjust/test the water, and turn back to the child, there will be pee on the floor and bath mat.
- The amount of pee will be a disproportionally large amount when compared to the child's size.
- Due to the large volume of liquid, one may briefly confuse the liquid for bath water, despite no reasonable explanation for how that fluid got OUTSIDE the tub.
- You will get the pleasure of locating clorox wipes in your friend's house (thankfully under the same bathroom sink) and washing a load of towels and bath mats.
- The "fun time" of bath time rises proprotionally to the amount of liquid on the floor.*
That is all.