Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Welcome Home

My parents were recently out of town for five days.  My parents, to whom I speak on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times in a day, were out of town and out of CELL PHONE contact.  Apparently West Virginia is another country.

I wanted to make a sign for them and get me and the kids holding up the sign to express how much we missed them.  Scott was our photographer.  He took so many pictures he made it into a video.

Enjoy.

And welcome home, Meemaw and Pawpaw, you were missed!!


ps.--If you haven't seen Scott's video productions before, check out this one of James' first bath in June 2011:


1 comment:

melissa jacobs said...

My biggest laugh of the day so far was this bath video! Have a question though. Why doe the duck have red eyes? My fave part is the ducky spinning over poor James's goober ( that's our term for manly bits) and the whale making his cameo. haha. I'm thinking your hubby has to be as funny as you are! Love it!